Maintenance Madness

by Arcitos

Adds a complete new game mechanic: Maintenance! Create a sophisticated spare parts logistics and bring your mall to its absolute limits! UPS-friendly and MP-tested - Now with a fancy GUI!

Tweaks
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Fixed] Crash when building the Maintenance unit

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi, my game crashes when i build the Maintenance unit anywhere. I think it's caused by the fact that we added the mod to a running map.

I can't seem to be able to reproduce in a simpler environment, but here's our save which has a few other mods...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10cyJi4u0I7v4ZY-GpQP90yNBTQNUWIwQ/view?usp=sharing

We added the mod at some point after unlocking steel so I did use a command to research the steel-processing technology after we added the mod.

4 years ago

Hi, thank you very much for this report! I guess this issue was caused by a missing exclusion check. After this mod was added to your game, the build up of the maintenance data tables did not exclude maintenance units - it was treated as a normal machine. On selection the script crashed becaused it tried to access some global data this entity is lacking. This should be fixed now :)

New response