MT Heaters

Burn Solid and Liquids to create heat, convert electric to heat, Melt certain ores to molten state to then cast

Content
15 days ago
Manufacturing Power

g Electric Heater Missing?

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Hello, I like the idea of this mod. Although there seems to be a problem: Researching the "Burner and Electric Heaters MK1" and MK2 I only get the solid burner heater and the liquid burner heater but the electric version is missing. Or am I missing something? Do I need something else? Or could this be caused by some other (maybe conflicting) mod?

Edit: Ah I am sorry. I just read the changelog again. The electric heater is removed when using Krastorio 2. I understand there would be an infinite energy possibility, yes. But can this be avoided somehow else? I had the idea to use the electric heaters to build a more space-efficient accumulator mechanism for when I am not fully utilizing the activated intergalactic transceiver, but that will only work if I can convert excess electricity to steam for storage.

1 year, 11 months ago

The only way to like avoid it is editing the effectivity of steam turbines, heat exchangers, boilers and steam engines because a limitation with the game is that electric consuming buildings cannot have effectivity unfortunately
I could edit effectivity of advanced turbines and fusion reactor

1 year, 11 months ago

The electric heater and recipe are still in the game though but cannot be unlocked
(recipe cannot be unlocked because control.lua edits it)

1 year, 11 months ago

though, I could increase the steam temperature of the advanced turbine and fusion reactor and do some stuff with heat exchangers which could fix it

1 year, 11 months ago

Also, I could fix it by adding a drain onto the electric heater

New response