Loot Chest+

by hanes

Automagically collects all the loot, on all surfaces. Useful in combination with artillery. Convenient for mods that add loot when aliens die, like Bob's mods, Necromant, Reika's EndgameCombat, Alien Loot Economy and Alien Space Science. The chest acts now as a passive provider chest and gets unlocked with logistic-robotics tech.

Content
1 year, 27 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network Storage

g Can you make this work for forces ?

2 months ago

Oarc is a team based game, where each team is on a separate force, and it's possible that multiple players are in separate bases, but on the same force. For this mod to work with Oarc you'd need to enable each player to drop a chest. Players are scattered all over the map. There could be multiple players in multiple bases within one force/team or within the same base, or side by side bases - separate though. I was hoping to support this mod within my mod : Brave New Oarc, but only one player is able to drop a loot chest. If you want to see what Brave New Oarc is and how it plays- look for a game on Steam - search Maroons.

2 months ago

I marked this mod as not supported in Brave New Oarc until forces are supported - sorry.

23 days ago

Hi, sorry for late reply. I'm currently not actively modding. But in case you already worked something out, that works with forces, I'll be merging it and release a new version.

12 days ago

Thanks, I'll put it on my list of todo's to address. I don't see a source page, so I guess I just modify from the zip and post it here ? I added forces to Alien modules and was told afterwards to delete all trace that I did any work - lol.

12 days ago

either hanes or myself will accept a zip file as a contribution for our loot chest mods. mine is a fork of his that Pi-C and myself have worked on, though it receives less involvement in the last year.

same for Alien Loot Rebalanced that I host, if you are interested in adding forces to that.

9 days ago

Yes just post it here, so ptx0 can download it too. But I can't test it, so it would be best if you could test it a little before posting.

New response