Loot Chest+

by hanes

Automagically collects all the loot, on all surfaces. Useful in combination with artillery. Convenient for mods that add loot when aliens die, like Bob's mods, Necromant, Reika's EndgameCombat, Alien Loot Economy and Alien Space Science. The chest acts now as a passive provider chest and gets unlocked with logistic-robotics tech.

Content
1 year, 11 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network Storage

i Pickuk all items

3 years ago

Hello, can you add setings "pick up all items"?

3 years ago

Sorry, this mod is just for loot.

3 years ago

I know, but i have mod "drop science pack" and Krastorio 2, and how can i pick up?

3 years ago

Which mod drops science pack? From biters?

3 years ago

my private mod for the moment

3 years ago

Well, there's not much I can do for private mods.

3 years ago

i think this might work now?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello, i have in loot all cards if Krastorio 2 enabled, else only all science packs.

3 years ago

hm strange, it should work now with all loot. Haven't played Krastorio yet, so no clue what loot he brings with. But that shouldn't matter.

3 years ago

only tech card, or vanila only science pack, no more loot

3 years ago

Since I have no clue about Krastorio, I'm not sure if this is good or bad. Shouldn't these cards be in the loot-chest?

Maybe there is something in your mod that alters stuff.

3 years ago

do you have discord?

3 years ago

no why?

3 years ago

where can i send you mod?

3 years ago

upload it somewhere and post link.

3 years ago

Got it, I'll have a look at it

3 years ago

So when your mod is active and Krastorio2 the enemies drop a lot of cards and no science packs. Somehow that doesn't get recognized as loot.

3 years ago

Drop is based on researched technologies, and if you have enabled krastorio 2 then changed all packs to tech cards

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ah ok, I see. Did a test with your mod only, then packs drop, but is no loot. I guess it has to do with tha way you add the loot to entities. Have a look in my mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/AlienSpaceScience in data-final-fixes.

3 years ago

I saw This mod, buy can you add into you mod compatible with mine?

3 years ago

Can do, but that doesn't change anything

3 years ago

what should i do?

3 years ago

They are items on ground, with my mod this is not possible, but you can use Schall Pickup Tower mod who scans for items on ground in a certain radius.

3 years ago

what do i need to change in mod? Can You help me?

3 years ago

So you essentially need to add loot to biters, worms and spawners. That way, when the entity dies, loot gets dropped and then collected by the chest.
In your mod the items just get spilled on ground.

New response