Logistic Network Channels

Adds communication channels to logistic networks. Logistic entities can be assigned to different channels, and will only form a network with other entities on the same channel. This allows for creating separate logistic networks in areas where they would normally overlap and be merged by the game into one network.

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistic network

i Set to Default channel by right clicking

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi, great mod there. I would like to make a suggestion for the tool to allow right-click for setting logistic entities back to default channel, despite what the current channel is.

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi Xeraph, thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure about right-click, it's already used to 'mine' entities (i.e. pick them up), so it might not be the best way to implement such a shortcut (not sure it's even possible).

The Channel Changer tool can be used to quickly set entities to the default channel, have you tried it? Would that work for your needs, and if not, why not?

1 year, 8 months ago

It is merely a shortcut similar to how other tools work - left-click drag deconstruction tool to deconstruct, right-click drag to cancel the deconstruction orders, same goes to upgrade and cancelling the upgrade.

Was just trying to make it easier to quickly switch between the current selected channel and the default channel, without needing to move the slider.

1 year, 8 months ago

Ah okay, I thought you were talking about right-clicking the entity directly. Now I see you meant right-clicking when dragging the channel changer tool. That makes sense, I'll look into it.

New response