Logistic Network Channels

Adds communication channels to logistic networks. Logistic entities can be assigned to different channels, and will only form a network with other entities on the same channel. This allows for creating separate logistic networks in areas where they would normally overlap and be merged by the game into one network.

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistic network

i channel set by combinator signal

3 years ago

would it be possible to set a chest/robot-ports channel via signal wires? it would solve your issue of not setting correctly in blueprints and would make them programmatically friendly

3 years ago

or it would be nice to have a dragging selector tool to mass change over entities to a channel as setting over 300 chests and other entities for the stuff i want to do with it by hand is pretty yikes

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Circuit network control is on the roadmap. One thing that is already implemented that might help you right now is that the channel is copied when copy/pasting entity settings (shift-RMB / shift-LMB). That can sometimes save some time vs manually configuring.

I'll take another look at blueprinting too...seems like saving the channel data with the blueprint ought to be something that is possible.

Thanks for the feedback!

3 years ago

awesome and awesome mod should some what save ups as well as being cool

3 months ago

Hello hello, sorry to resurrect an old thread, but - was this ever implemented?

New response