Logistic Network Channels

Adds communication channels to logistic networks. Logistic entities can be assigned to different channels, and will only form a network with other entities on the same channel. This allows for creating separate logistic networks in areas where they would normally overlap and be merged by the game into one network.

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistic network

b Spidertron personal logistics setup not displayed due to this mod [Resolved]

3 years ago

I allready posted it as a general bug. But this seems to be caused by this mod.
When this this mod is enabled the current personal logistics setup on spidertron is not displayed any more.

See here for details (including screen-capture): https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=95096&p=534550#p534550

3 years ago

Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at this as soon as I can.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I was able to successfully reproduce the issue on my computer. Now I just need to figure out what's causing it. The problem isn't obvious from the code.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi NullPointer005, mod version 1.0.9 is released which should resolve the issue for you.

Please note that if you ever do decide to use channels with Spidertrons, the list will still be cleared whenever the Spidertron channel changes. This might be due to a Factorio bug; see the Factorio forum post for details. For now, I have noted it as a mod limitation...I think I might be able to overcome it even if the devs don't change anything, but if they do agree that it's a bug, it may fix itself soon :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Happy to say that as of Factorio 1.1.20, the issue with Spidertron logistic requests being cleared on channel change is no longer an issue. It goes without saying, but the Factorio devs are the best :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

[whoops - accidental duplicate message!]

New response