Logistic Network Channels

Adds communication channels to logistic networks. Logistic entities can be assigned to different channels, and will only form a network with other entities on the same channel. This allows for creating separate logistic networks in areas where they would normally overlap and be merged by the game into one network.

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistic network

b Cannot copy a custom chanel chess [Resolved]

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello,

When I change the channel of a logistic chess and try to copy it. Nothing happens. Not even the highlight during the selection.

Same for blueprinting and for any instance in fact (roboport)

(I am using Krastorio2)

P.S. I also tried with Friend Blueprint

3 years ago

This is a known restriction (and unfortunately this seems to be not easy to solve)
With friend blueprint it generally works on my end. But many settings (like channel, orientation) are not copied then. (So that is not really a good workaround)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Interesting, last I checked I thought that worked. The channel forces are 'friend' forces so you ought to be able to interact with those entities more or less the same as if they were owned by you directly. Maybe something changed recently, I'll investigate

(Edit: just to be clear, I'm talking specifically about the entity settings copy/paste ie shift-RMB/LMB. Blueprinting is a separate issue with the limitations as notes in the mod description)

3 months ago

Update: the base game starting from 1.1.86 now allows friendly force entities to be included in blueprints. The Friend Blueprints mod is no longer necessary

New response