Logistic Network Channels

Adds communication channels to logistic networks. Logistic entities can be assigned to different channels, and will only form a network with other entities on the same channel. This allows for creating separate logistic networks in areas where they would normally overlap and be merged by the game into one network.

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistic network

g Russian-language localization [Resolved]

3 years ago

[mod-name]
LogiNetChannels=Logistic Network Channels (Многоканальная логистика)

[mod-setting-name]
logiNetChannelLimit=Π›ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ‚ логистичСских ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ²
logiNetChannels-show-hover=ΠŸΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ ΠΎ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ Π½Π°Π²Π΅Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ

[mod-setting-description]
logiNetChannelLimit=МаксимальноС количСство логистичСских ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρƒ Ρ„Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΡŽ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ² (1-50).\n\nΠ’ΠΠ˜ΠœΠΠΠ˜Π•: ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π» создаСт Π½ΠΎΠ²ΡƒΡŽ ΡΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŒ, ΠΈ сущСствуСт ТСсткий Π»ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ‚ Π² 60 сСтСй Π½Π° ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρƒ! НапримСр, Ссли Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΈ Ρ„Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ², Ρ‚ΠΎ Π»ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ‚ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ΅Π½ Π±Ρ‹Ρ‚ΡŒ установлСн Π½Π΅ Π²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅ 19 (19*3+3=60)\nΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ‡Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅: ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΡƒΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡŒΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π»ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π° ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ² всС сущности, ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Π°ΠΌ, Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½Ρ‹ Π½Π° ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π» 0.

logiNetChannels-show-hover=Π˜Π½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΡ ΠΎ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Π΅ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ Π² Π»Π΅Π²ΠΎΠΌ Π²Π΅Ρ€Ρ…Π½Π΅ΠΌ ΡƒΠ³Π»Ρƒ экрана, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ Π½Π°Π²Π΅Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ курсора Π½Π° логистичСскиС ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹.

3 years ago

logiNetChannelLimit=

I did not quite understand the essence of this description. Explain in more detail for me to make a more accurate translation.
Does this apply to multiplayer games? What kind of fractions?

Π― Π½Π΅ совсСм понял ΡΡƒΡ‚ΡŒ этого описания. ΠžΠ±ΡŠΡΡΠ½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ€ΠΎΠ±Π½Π΅Π΅, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ я сдСлал Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄.
Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ касаСтся ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΠΊΠΎΠΉ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρ‹? Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ Π·Π° Ρ„Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ?

3 years ago

We also need lines to translate the information label and the mod panel so that they are displayed localized in the game.
There are 3 parameters for translation: "Logistic Network Channels", "Label", "Default".

Π•Ρ‰Π΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ строки для ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½ΠΎΠΉ надписи ΠΈ ΠΏΠ°Π½Π΅Π»ΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π°, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ°Π»ΠΈΡΡŒ Π»ΠΎΠΊΠ°Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ Π² ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π΅.
Π’Π°ΠΌ 3 ΠΏΠ°Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ€Π° для ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π°: "Logistic Network Channels", "Label", "Default".

3 years ago

Hi, thank you for translating! I will answer your questions below. Please let me know if you have any corrections, and then I will try and find time to incorporate them into the mod (my personal life is fairly busy right now, but I will try!)

Q: I did not quite understand the essence of this description. Explain in more detail for me to make a more accurate translation.
Does this apply to multiplayer games? What kind of fractions? (Π― Π½Π΅ совсСм понял ΡΡƒΡ‚ΡŒ этого описания. ΠžΠ±ΡŠΡΡΠ½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Ρ€ΠΎΠ±Π½Π΅Π΅, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ я сдСлал Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ касаСтся ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΠΊΠΎΠΉ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρ‹? Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ Π·Π° Ρ„Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ?)
A: Yes, this is about competitive multiplayer. The word is "faction", not "fraction". It should probably say "force" instead of "faction". By "force" I mean a LuaForce. In a competitive map, the player teams are usually be assigned to different forces so that they can attack each other. Each player force will get its own set of channels, so the channel limit should be set no higher than 60 divided by the number of player forces, otherwise the game could run out of available forces to use for new channels.

Q: We also need lines to translate the information label and the mod panel so that they are displayed localized in the game.
There are 3 parameters for translation: "Logistic Network Channels", "Label", "Default". (Π•Ρ‰Π΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ строки для ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½ΠΎΠΉ надписи ΠΈ ΠΏΠ°Π½Π΅Π»ΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π°, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ°Π»ΠΈΡΡŒ Π»ΠΎΠΊΠ°Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ Π² ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π΅. Π’Π°ΠΌ 3 ΠΏΠ°Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ€Π° для ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π°: "Logistic Network Channels", "Label", "Default". )
A: Yeah, I forgot to make the GUI text localized. I will have to look up how to do this. You already provided the "Logistic Network Channels" translation, if you can also provide translations for "Label" and "Default" then I will incorporate them once I learn how to do the localization.

3 years ago

logiNetChannelLimit=МаксимальноС количСство логистичСских ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρƒ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Ρƒ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ² Π² ПвП (1-50).\n\nΠ’ΠΠ˜ΠœΠΠΠ˜Π•: ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π» создаСт Π½ΠΎΠ²ΡƒΡŽ Ρ„Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΡŽ, ΠΈ сущСствуСт ТСсткий Π»ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ‚ Π² 60 Ρ„Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ Π½Π° ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρƒ! НапримСр, Ссли Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Ρ‹ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ², Ρ‚ΠΎ Π»ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ‚ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ² Π΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ΅Π½ Π±Ρ‹Ρ‚ΡŒ установлСн Π½Π΅ Π²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅ 19 (19*3+3=60)\nΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ‡Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅: ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΡƒΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡŒΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π»ΠΈΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π° ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ² всС сущности, ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊ ΡƒΠ΄Π°Π»Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Π°ΠΌ, Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½Ρ‹ Π½Π° ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π» 0 (Основной).

LogiNetChannels=Многоканальная логистика
Label= Имя
Default=Основной

Done. )

3 years ago

Hi, sorry for the long delay, but I finally made the time to finish getting these translations implemented. The mod now supports Russian translation starting from version 1.0.7 :)

New response