Logistic Network Channels

Adds communication channels to logistic networks. Logistic entities can be assigned to different channels, and will only form a network with other entities on the same channel. This allows for creating separate logistic networks in areas where they would normally overlap and be merged by the game into one network.

Tweaks
3 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistic network

g How to set up a mod?

3 years ago

My mod doesn’t work, what am I doing wrong?
I put the roboport, assign it network 1 "network 1", put construction drones in it. I put the storage chest, assign him network 1 "network 1", put the transport belt in it. I place the ghost of the transport belt on the ground, but nothing happens - the drones do nothing.
What could be the problem?

У меня не работает мод, что я делаю не так?
Ставлю робопорт, назначаю ему сеть 1 "сеть 1", помещаю в него строительных дронов. Ставлю сундук снабжения, назначаю ему сеть 1 "сеть 1", помещаю в него конвейер. Размещаю призрак конвейера на земле, но ничего не происходит — дроны ничего не делают.
В чем может быть проблема?

3 years ago

Hi, thanks for trying the mod! There is a limitation with construction robots, they only work properly on channel 0. This is related to how the mod is implemented using the game's force mechanics, it is something that as far as I know cannot be worked around. See the Limitations section on the mod info tab for details.

New response