Modular Chests

This mod adds a modular chest that merges into longer chests when placed next to eachother. Primarily intended for loading and unloading trains.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics

i Steel version?

5 years ago

Can you make the steel chest version? That would be awesome too

5 years ago

I have been thinking about making another tier or two for the chest. But that requires more sprites, which I hate making >_>
I would also like the sprites to better show where every 7th tile is, to make it faster to accurately place as many chests as you need and show you where you want your inserters/loaders to go, but I dunno how I would make that look any good :/

So if anyone is interested in making some sprites for me, that'd be amazing. If not, I might get around to it eventually, not gonna promise anything tho.

5 years ago

I was thinking like, you already have the sprites for the iron version, is just a matter of recolor to gray.
I'm made some mods too (they aren't here yet) and I'm also a designer. I could do it for you.
Please leave me a message in my facebook.com/CheconMito

4 years ago

imo: keep the iron chest version only for balance and not cluttering the crafting menu too much

just found this mod and it looks more convenient than https://mods.factorio.com/mod/WideChests which we're using in our current world

New response