|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.18.9 (2 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.18|
This mod adds a modular chest which when placed next to each other can form longer chests.
These chests were mainly designed to use when loading/unloading trains.
The chests use the same recipe as iron chests and have the same capacity as iron chests would have had if combined.
Comments, requests, and bug reports are much appreciated.
- 0.18.9 -
- Updated to Factorio version 0.18
- 0.17.8 -
- Modular Chests now properly maintain the correct force of the player merging the chests (defaulted to "player" force prior to this)
- (thanks to DraLUSAD for posting about this issue)
- 0.17.7 -
- Updated to work with Factorio version 0.17
- Added a new tier of chest (Modular Steel Chest) - more info in Discussion tab
- Code refactored to be more maintainable and allow for more easily adding new tiers of chests
- 0.16.6 -
- Modular chests now work properly with the mod Factorissimo2 and other mods like it.
- (thanks to sunnybreath for posting about this issue)
- 0.16.5 -
- Added support for Chest sizes: 34, 41, 48 and 55 (by Gaddhi)
- 0.16.4 -
- Modular Chest inventory size increased up to 32 slots (same as the regular iron chest)
- Modular Chests now contain their inventory when merged into larger chests
- Modular Chests are now fast replaceable with other chests
- 0.16.3 -
- Fixed naming and description of modular chests
- Added logistics wire connection points to modular chests
- 0.16.2 -
- Added item: Modular Chest
- Added Modular Chest sizes: 6, 13, 20 and 27