|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||2.2.1 (13 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
Enables merging of multiple chests into one entity. Supports merging of arbitrary number of chests (configurable in mod settings).
Simply build your chests and then select area in which the chests should be merged using "Chest Merge Tool" (found in Blueprint library).
- Chest that can be merged is configurable in mod settings (Steel, Iron or Wooden).
- Contents of all chests will be merged (including equipment in power armor, durability of items, ...)
- Whole area of chests can be merged now!
- There are still configurable limits on merged chest width, height and now even the area.
- Only not merged chests can be merged.
- Alternative selecting merged chest will split them into single chests
- Bots can by default place up to 50 large chest (stack size of chest) when placed by blueprint.
- Mod setting can alter stack size of mergable chest to let bots place any chest size.
When you pick up merged chest you will get back chests instead (5 wide chest will give back 5 chests).
Mod is configurable using ingame settings. You can set:
- Type of mergable chest
- Maximum chest width/height/area (no limit...well the game might not like 1000 tiles wide entity and large chests affect game performance when rendered (probably just FPS, not UPS))
- Change inventory size multiplier (changing this may result in loss of items when merging or splitting)
- Inventory size cap (changing this may result in loss of items when merging or splitting)
- Modify mergable chest stack size to allow bots to place any variant of them
- Sprite decal chance (now only relevant for warehouse sprite)
- Size threshold when Trashdump will be used instead of Warehouse
Thanks to Danielv123 for making warehouse sprite.
ARTIST STILL WANTED - Improve sprites for merged chests/warehouse/trashdump, add additional decals, ...
- see forum post for details