Kuxynator's Smart Linked Chests

Alternate expandable Crashsite Logistic using smart linked chests. - UPS optimized logistic for mass transport - tries to be not overpowered as the (hidden) native linked chest. - highly configurable

Content
4 months ago
Logistics Storage

b [not an error] Purple chests don't work

30 days ago

Playing in Brave New Oarc, on "oarc" surface. Purple chests, set to automation, do not work. It shows an error when accessing the ui.

30 days ago

https://imgur.com/a/U6P1LU7

Showing that it is "Not operable" - on "oarc" surface.

26 days ago
(updated 26 days ago)

"Not operable" means out of range.
this is the "blue" Chest ;-) und this chest has a range limit. (which can be extendet by research)
or you can create an "outpost" to create a new area with its own limit. The output areas are independent and not connected to each other.
The center of map (at 0,0) is a outpost by default

24 days ago

Sorry I'll have to mark your wonderful mod as not supported in Brave New Oarc. If you add support for Forces, and an interface to register each force's new 0,0 location and fix multiplayer desync's. I would love to use your mod.

18 days ago
  • I'll have a look at the force support. it should already be implemented, at least it was planned when the ID was calculated.
  • you already can create new regions at any position, with building a "outpost" for this force ;-) so a configuration for each force to register the center is not necessary.
  • but the desyncs are undesirable. are there times when they always occure?

New response