Kuxynator's Smart Linked Chests

Alternate expandable Crashsite Logistic using smart linked chests. - UPS optimized logistic for mass transport - tries to be not overpowered as the (hidden) native linked chest. - highly configurable

Content
4 months ago
Logistics Storage

b [FIXED in 2.0.11] smart link tool not operating on 2.0.10

6 months ago

No matter what I do, the smart link tool is NOT assigning anything to any of the linked chests.

6 months ago

sorry, I know I'm reworking this, but I had to fix a few other bugs first, and it's always difficult to do that at the same time in the same code base.

6 months ago

working again

6 months ago

Love the new logic handling for things [][][]->[ABC+D]->[] becoming [A][B][C]->[ABC+D]->[D]. Only wish this worked for science labs as well. Currently for science labs, it ends up as [][][][][][][]->[ABCDEFG] becomes [ABCDEFG][ABCDEFG][ABCDEFG][ABCDEFG][ABCDEFG][ABCDEFG][ABCDEFG]->[ABCDEFG] instead of the expected result of [A][B][C][D][E][F][G]->[ABCDEFG].

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

i have to code each case separately, so i'm collecting cases ;-)
You get the default behavior which results in all items being added, but you can simply remove unwanted items, that's still better than adding items one by one.
why you want the science items in separeted chests? i collect all in one. or in K2 in two chest. [ABCDE]->(Lab)
https://prnt.sc/tGB9TfvO5go0

New response