Kux Power Poles
In this first version are two new power poles.
- replacements for a huge number of small power poles used to span an area.
- the first one spans over 32x32 und the second one spans over 64x64.
- does not change the game balance.
- cost are only slightly higher than if you build the grid one by one: 50 and 170 small power poles and some copper wires.
- when the grid power pole is deconstructed you get normal small power poles back.
- big flying power grid pole (64x64), like the two other ones, but needs no space, Its "flying" over the ground. I mainly create this to place it in the center of each block using together with the Flying roboport, wich gaves me the idea to fly ;-)
On request there are now two further 64 power poles
- A power line consisting of 9 small power poles in a line.
- A power line consisting of 4 big power poles in a line.
- Because of missing graphic knowledge the vanilla graphics are still used.
This is an early alpha version (which already works).
But the content (recipes, items etc) could be changed any time with no backward compatibility.
If you want a changed item, a functionality back let me know this in discusion board.
This mod is mainly intended to be used for my City-Blocks-64.
This is my first mod build from scratch so any feedback (English and German) is welcome.