Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Fixed] Compatibility with Expanded Rocket Payloads

4 years ago

Hey.

With both Krastorio and Expanded Rocket Payloads (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/expanded-rocket-payloads) installed, Krastorio's Advanced Assembling Machine will replace ERP's. Since they both have the same purpose (huge assembler for complex recipes) that's actually great - but the issue is that Krastorio's can't craft ERP's recipes so as a result, no machine at all can craft these products.

Would it be possible to add some sort of compatibility so Krastorio's Advanced Assembler can craft ERP's recipes?

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Could u be more precise? I don't have understand the request. Why Krastorio advanced assembler can't use ERP recipes? Could u give me a savegame with I can test this issues? Or some screenshot to help me understand the problem

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Fixed

4 years ago

Wow, thanks for that quick fix! Sorry about being so vague in my message. The way you fixed it is exactly what I was talking about.

New response