Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

i [Suggestion] Change clean filter recipe to percentage base

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Once you make the number of filters you need, you can tear down your filter production because of the infinite recycling of used filters.

My suggestion is to make the recycling recipe have a percentage chance to produce the clean filter, somewhere in the 90-99% range, but even lower would be fine. The explanation being that filters eventually wear out after many cleanings.

4 years ago

It is already implemented. A used filter may appear in air purifier with a 90 percent probability.

4 years ago

Hmm.

When I hover over the recipe, it says products "1 filter, 50 polluted water" as compared to say, hovering over uranium processing where it shows the percentages for the products.

4 years ago

Oh, I understand now. The air filter machine has a 90% chance of producing a used filter. I was looking at the refill filter recipe.

Mischief managed.

New response