Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Probably can't be fixed] Audio pops at end of advanced furnace working sound

4 years ago

The advanced furnace has audio pops when it is working. Each time the cycle ends, it pops. There's a soft pop and a loud pop. It's very easy to hear if you are wearing headphones and zoomed in near a furnace.

4 years ago

Yes, this happens when the furnace has a big bonus to speed. Unfortunately, this cannot be fixed, since there is no command that would turn off the dependence of sound on speed (or I just could not find this command).
But I will try to reduce this effect in the next update.

4 years ago

If the sound of the furnace is custom, you can probably fade the sound in at the start and out at the end to alleviate some of this.

4 years ago

I'm unconvinced that the speed bonus causes it. As I test, I removed all inputs to the machines. For this specific test, it was with the advanced assembling machine. In other words, only the idle sound is present.

At the end of the idle sound loop, there is a audio pop.

New response