King's Turret Shields

by Kingdud

Forked from Turret-Shields by OwnlyMe. Cleaned up the code, removed a lot of options, internal tweaks to how power and damage affect the shield. Lightweight scripted shields with power consumption (configurable or researchable)

Content
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

g Repair turret

3 years ago

Just download the mod again with the new update, seems to work perfectly fine with Repair Turret. Great job ! :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

@Kingdud thanks for fixing the bugs in your mod that you were refusing to fix.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/KingsTurret-Shields/discussion/5f5f79b0501271328e73e7b1

I was offering constructive criticism but evidently your ego is fragile and your response was adolescent.

Either way, it does not matter to me. Just wanted to say that I appreciate that you did the right thing and fixed the mod.

3 years ago

@Kingdud thanks for fixing the bugs in your mod that you were refusing to fix.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/KingsTurret-Shields/discussion/5f5f79b0501271328e73e7b1

I was offering constructive criticism but evidently your ego is fragile and your response was adolescent.

Either way, it does not matter to me. Just wanted to say that I appreciate that you did the right thing and fixed the mod.

If you're so morally and emotionally superior, why didn't you just submit a pull request on my github? You've made mods yourself, so you had no less experience than I do. And unlike some devs, I actually review and apply pull requests. No. What you are doing is being a bully and trying to hide behind the odd kind word. It's like punching someone in a dark alley while sayin shit like "it's going to be ok bro. You'll get through this man!" Nobody can see you hitting the person, and your words seem kind, but...something is off. It's regretful your parents never taught you the difference between being genuinely useful to another person and just being a classroom bully.

I cannot ban you, and I cannot ignore you. Instead, I am going to tell you, person to person, that I dislike you, deeply. Do not interact with me again. Do not post on my mods, even to thank me. Do not ask me a question. Do not reply to a thread where I ask for help. Don't even submit a pull request. Go.away. I am done dealing with you.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

You do not have to like me. I could care less either way. But I like you.

You should learn to let go of that hate. I feel bad for you. I genuinely hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

3 years ago

You should learn to let go of that hate. I feel bad for you. I genuinely hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

You seem like a bit of a dick to me.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

You seem like a bit of a dick to me.

Hi Deadlock,

I consider that a compliment coming from you since you are widely considered to be the biggest dick in the Factorio modding community.

IMO you had every right to deprecate the Industrial Revolution mod. I even reported two attempts by other authors to republish the IR mod and had them removed from the mod portal.

Have a great day.

New response