KS Combat Revival

Base game Combat improvement mod Updated for 1.1

Tweaks
5 months ago
Combat Enemies

g if you need help

3 years ago

I worked on recreate the bullet functionality in a personal mod, so I know how hard it can be to handle weapon prototypes... If you need help, you can ask me.

Did you change the logic with which it finds ammo types to convert? The old logic of looking for ammo with 'magazine' in the name was flawed.
Also, there are several extra types that the mod doesn't cover (personal equipment, defender bots, enemy units, etc)

3 years ago

I might need some help with getting the capsules to move in an arc so thanks for the offer. As far as the logic goes I believe it still uses the 'magazine' search so I will look into improving that. Defender bots and personal equipment should be covered under the mod. I have tested it with defenders but not yet with personal equipment from rampant but it should be covered. Let me know if these things do not work for you as I am need of people to help me bug test.

3 years ago

My discord is greenlegoman08#0415 if you want to shoot me a friend request.

3 years ago

I'd love to see this pick up a changelog and public source repository to open it up to more/easier help. >:}~

3 years ago

I actually do not know how to add a changelog to the mod page, if I figure it out I will add one.

3 years ago

A great guide is found in the forum: https://forums.factorio.com/67140

3 years ago

Changelog added! :D

3 years ago

I suggest using the factorio debug plugin for VSC studio, it can check the changelog formatting for any issues.

3 years ago

Thanks! I believe the changelog is working correctly in game right now but that will definitely come in handy in the future.

3 years ago

Hey Mernom, did you have a better way of checking for ammo types to convert instead of the 'magazine' logic. I've been looking at it and I'm curious how it could be improved.

3 years ago

Ammo category == 'bullet'

The same parameter that allows the to be put in guns

3 years ago

Updated! Let me know if you find any bugs and thanks for the help :)

New response