Hovercrafts

Speed across land and water in your own personal hovercraft. 2 versions, plus 2 more with the mod 'Laser Tanks'.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

b [Resolved]Neotix lamp (R-50) Yuoki will damaged by trains

I am using Yuoki mod and play with a lot of traintracks . I have put all the Neotix lamp between (over the rails.) Lightning rails! Normally all the trains can drive over it without damaging the Neotix lamp.
After installing the mod "Hovercraft" i have the problem that the lamp will broken when a train is driving over it. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks for the answer.
Waldo

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I will look into this very soon. Could you please link the mod/s you're referring too?

It is probably something to do with the layers they are using for their added entities which means I probably can't do anything on my end as he would need to change which layer/s he is using. I have hovercrafts set to the best layers I have available causing the least amount of problems I can. It is just has the mod functions to get them to hover over stuff. However, I am certainly willing to look into any issue and attempt to resolve any conflicts I can.

3 years ago

The issue has been resolved in version 1.0.1. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you continue to enjoy my version of hovercrafts.

Thanks for the answer, I installed the update and activate Hovercraft mod again. The problem still occur. Maybe it is tricky. I have over 150 mods running. I am playing with the Neotix lamp (R-50) several years. No problem at all. After installing Hovercraft the ground lamps (also installed between the rails) will be damaged when a train is driving over it. Of course I can give you all my mods list but after deinstall the hovercraft mod, there is no problem at all.
In advance,
Waldo

(ps, how can I attach a file so I can show it to you?)

3 years ago

You can upload a copy of your save file which will include a list of all mods you're using. Let me confirm I actually uploaded the correct file with the changes I made....I have messed that up before.

Thanks again.

3 years ago

Yes, fear not. The problem lies with my and not your mods. At least it shouldn't because I failed to upload the correct file with the changes I had made. I will upload it shortly as version 1.0.2 after I confirm it is all working.

Sorry once again for this inconvenience. Hopefully you will decide to continue using my mod and enjoy it problem free.

Solved!

Thanks for the efforts.
Waldo

New response