Hovercrafts

Speed across land and water in your own personal hovercraft. 2 versions, plus 2 more with the mod 'Laser Tanks'.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

b [Fixed]Bug in 0.18.21 item with name ID: ehvt-rquipment does not exist

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

item with name ID: ehvt-equipment does not exist
Source Icraft-charger (recipe)

Need to deactivate the mod.

3 years ago

Thank you for the report. I apologize I will look into this right now.

3 years ago

Would you mind uploading a copy of your current mod file you're using when having this error? Also, does this happen at start up or while playing? If while playing you could just get me a copy of your save game. That would be best.

Thanks

3 years ago

I have the same problem. Happens when starting Factorio 0.18.30 with no other mod enabled.

3 years ago

Okay, thank you. That means I have something wrong with my mod checking. The electric hovercraft and the ehvt-equipment shouldn't even be enabled using only the hovercrafts mod. I will work on a fix for this right now.

3 years ago

Ah, I see my error. The lcraft charger shouldn't be enabled if the lasercraft isn't enabled. That is my issue. Sorry about that missed issue. I will resolve it right away and push the update.

3 years ago

Update has been push with the issue now resolved. If I was better at this and a smart man I would have a check list of things to check before each update. I tested with all other mod variations, but never tested just the hovercrafts mod. I'll add that to my list to try to remember to do from now on.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

3 years ago

Thank you sir, for the quick fix. Hovercrafts is working again! :-)

New response