Hovercrafts

Speed across land and water in your own personal hovercraft. 2 versions, plus 2 more with the mod 'Laser Tanks'.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

b [Fixed] Mod conflict Cannot walk on belts

4 years ago

Hi,

I got a report on my Train construction site mod. When playing with both mods, walking on belts is an issue. Since I do not change anything mod dependent, there is nothing I can do on my end to fix this.

Kind regards
lovely_santa

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

My apologize for never responding. I can't give a reason for why I didn't, but again I am sorry. I have found the reasoning your mod has issues with mine and that is because you add "layer-12" to transport belts. My mod adds "layer-12" to the character along with other collision mask changes to enable hovering over water while also crashing into things it should. I am currently working on an issue for the biggest of problems.

Is there a reason you didn't use layer 11 and 12 instead of 12 and 15? Just curious in case I want to use layer 11 or 13-14.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The issue has been resolved and I added support for your transport-logistics tab so my hovercrafts have their own row inside the tab. I also notice the laser tank and car from the mod, Laser Tanks, are listed incorrectly in the Logistics sub-group along with the parts recipes.

I would once again like to apologize for such a long delay in responding and resolving this issue.

3 years ago

The reason I use those layers is because inserters are having issues when trying to put items on something with layer 11... kind of weird... And no worries, it's resolved eventually :)

3 years ago

Oh okay. I will try to remember that for the future if I ever need to use an empty layer. It certainly is odd that layer has such an issue, but that is way above my knowledge level. Thank you once again for your patience and hopefully the biggest issue for mod conflicts has been resolved. I'm pretty excited about the changes I made.

New response