Hovercrafts

Speed across land and water in your own personal hovercraft. 2 versions, plus 2 more with the mod 'Laser Tanks'.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

b [Fixed]Can't walk on belts after patch

4 years ago

Hi there,
After the last patch, I am not able to walk on belts any longer. They have full collision set on them now. I have Bob, Angel and Squeak Through mods installed. I had to disable your mod in order to continue playing because I was stuck between the belts.

4 years ago

Hey,
i've the same problem. I'm also not able to walk through a gate nor cross railways...

4 years ago

I apologize for this issue. I rushed the release while keeping ready for this holiday. I will take a look at resolving the problem this evening.

Thank you for your support.

4 years ago

Reverting the change for now with collision mask. Once again I am sorry I rushed the update with out more testing. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 years ago

After 6+ months I have resolved they issue. Though it had been resolved through the game itself I have taken extra steps to rework some of the collision mask so there are far fewer issues and conflicts. I apologize for the long delay, but I have been away from the game for a while.

New response