Hovercrafts

Speed across land and water in your own personal hovercraft. 2 versions, plus 2 more with the mod 'Laser Tanks'.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

i [Supported]Set up the basic hovercraft to behave like a hauler for AAI automation support

4 years ago

Hovercraft can be better for deliveries over some terrain but sadly the AAI vehicle controlling module apparently has hauler behavior hard coded rather than using the unit's configurable options. Not a major because workaround can use the programmable structures to change settings based on location but it would be simpler if didn't have to. Don't feel that have to increase capacity to match hauler because would not really improve game balance

4 years ago

Hmm interesting idea. I have never used those mods so I have no idea how it all works.

I can look into it and see what I can come up with. No promises. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Okay, from what I can tell...
It would be best for Earendel to add the support needed for the regular hovercraft to be able to act like the hauler. He handles that in his mod, AAI Programmable Vehicles.

I have reached out to him through discord to ask for him to add the support you're looking for. I will post once he responds. I am sure he would be happy to add the support as he has done so for other mods.

Thanks again for your suggestion and support.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

From discord:
Earendel Today at 7:29 AM
@Arcani Thanks, I'll add that to the next version.

He has pushed the update and you can now use the standard hovercraft as a hauler with AAI Programmable Vehicles. I've added it to the mod description as well.

New response