Hovercrafts

Speed across land and water in your own personal hovercraft. 2 versions, plus 2 more with the mod 'Laser Tanks'.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

b [Fixed]Cargo Ships compatibility

5 years ago

This mod causes Cargo Ships to break. Unable to place a Cargo Ships boat in deep water.

Mod author has done workaround for previous mod Hovercraft, but apparently there is some logic in Hovercraft / Hovercrafts that should be checked?

Quote:
"the other issues are honestly things that best would be fixed in the respective mods. Its logic they are adding that s causing them, and it would be cleanest to fix it right there. maybe report the bugs on their mod pages? if it doesnt get fixed there, i will do it, but as ai said, would be better if its adressed there."

5 years ago

Okay, I will check into this. Will sadly be later this evening before I really get the chance, but I will try my best. Thanks.

5 years ago

Possible easy fix could be he adds my version of Hovercrafts as an optional dependency. Currently the Cargo Ships has the old one listed which doesn't cover mind, because I had to change the name.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I will post it on his mod, but adding my mod version as an optional dependency does fix the issue and allow placement of the boat.

Update:

I've posted on the mod, cargo ships, regarding adding my version. Hopefully he will push out an update soon. In the mean time I will look into what exactly is causing the issue.

5 years ago

Thank you, this does fix placing boats.

5 years ago

No problem. Glad we were able to get it resolved. The mod, Cargo ships, has also been updated with my version of hovercrafts to fix the problem for everyone using both mods.

3 years ago

It would seem I have finally resolved this issue and will posting as such on Cargo ships as well. It's only taken me 14 months to finally get around to fixing the biggest problem with this mod that I carried over from the original.

New response