Hall of Fame

The most extensive collection of menu simulations that showcase beautiful and memorable megabases by talented players and speedrunners, including Xterminator, AntiElitz, SteveTrov, and many more! This can also be used as an relaxing screensaver. For more information about the bases see the mod page.

Tweaks
1 year, 2 months ago

g screensaver

1 year, 11 months ago

is there a way to use this as a screensaver and/or background? it's mentioned in the description, but i have no idea how. i'm on windows, if that changes anything. thanks!

1 year, 11 months ago

Hello! I guess I could've been clearer :) This mod does not create a screensaver like you're thinking of, although it would be awesome.

What I mean with screensaver is that you can open Factorio, and keep it in the main menu. This will look like nice screensaver. Especially if you change the time per simulation to be much longer, like 10 minutes.

1 year, 11 months ago

oh ok. how would you change the simulation time? is it in config.ini? I may or may not steal that idea :>

1 year, 11 months ago

Oh, much easier than that. I think it's here, although I'm at work so I might not be getting the names correct.

Main Menu -> Settings -> Mod Settings -> Startup -> Simulation Time

Hope that helps :)

New response