Freight Forwarding Official Modpack

Contains suggested add-on mods for playing with Freight Forwarding. This mod does nothing by itself.

Mod packs
11 months ago
Logistics Trains Environment

g Crashing with Larger Lamps

1 year, 1 month ago

Have to disable Larger Lamps with the latest Freight Forwarding update or the game will not load.

1 year, 1 month ago

It works fine for me - are you able to share the error message please? Or the list of mods?

1 year, 1 month ago

Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity protype "deadlock-copper-lamp" (assembling-machine): next_upgrade target (deadlock-large-lamp) must have the same fast_replaceable_group (lamps != large-lamp).

Then a list of mods to be disabled
DeadlocLargerLamp (1.5.0)
FreightForwarding (1.5.0)
extended-descriptions(1.1.0)
Hovercrafts (1.2.2)

Modlist (latest version of all)
base, aai-vehicles-ironclad, AfraidOfTheDark, AreaPaste, assemblyanalyst, auto-track-laying, AutoDeconstruct, automatic-station-painter, automatic-underground-pipe-connectors, Automatic_Train_Painter, beautiful_bridge_railway_Cargoships, belt-visualizer, BetterAlertArrows, big-mining-drill, BlueprintTools, bzlead, bztitanium, CanalBuilderMAV, cargo-ships, cargo-ships-graphics, ch-concentrated-solar, CopyPasteModules, CursorEnhancements, DeadlockLargerLamp, even-distribution, extended-descriptions, factoryplanner, FactorySearch, flib, FreightForwarding, FreightForwardingPack, ghost-counter, GhostWarnings, GUI_Unifyer, Hovercrafts, IntermodalContainers, lex-aircraft, Long_Range_Delivery_Drones, manual-trains-at-temp-stops, Milestones, Mini_Trains, ModuleInserterSimplified, PickerDollies, PipeVisualizer, PlutoniumEnergy, QuickItemSearch, RateCalculator, RecipeBook, redo, RemoteConfiguration, show-max-underground-distance, simhelper, simple_landfill_mining, SpidertronEnhancements, SpidertronPatrols, Squeak Through, StatsGui, stdlib, TimeTools, TrainGroups, Train_Control_Signals, UberBotStart, underwater-pipes, VehicleSnap, WireShortcutX, wret-beacon-rebalance-mod, X-QoL

1 year, 1 month ago

Pastebin of last log, might have more details but looks like the same error message.

https://pastebin.com/iRkeFxVg

1 year, 1 month ago

Thanks - I haven’t tried it out myself, but I think the problem is between Larger Lamps and Afraid of the Dark, I don’t think it has anything to do with FF.

1 year, 1 month ago

That is most likely it then, thanks for taking a look!

1 year, 1 month ago

I have confirmed disabling afraid of the dark allows larger lamps to load without issue.

New response