Fluidic Power

Overhauls the power network to use the game's built-in fluid system in an attempt to make electricity more realistic. Adds working transformers for high power transmission, and creates various new and interesting power distribution challenges. Similar to the mods Flow Network and High Voltage, but significantly different by being the first mod that uses no on-tick power calculations. This means the UPS impact should be minimal for non-gigantic bases.

Content
8 days ago
Power

g [Not compatible] Compatibility with IR3

a month ago

Question 1: does it compatible with Industrial Revolution 3? You have incompatibility only with IR2, not IR3.
Question 2: does it compatible with Krastorio 2? You have it in suggested mods, but FAQ said it incompatible with Krastorio.

a month ago

Hello!

Seems I need to update some information in this mod :)

1. IR3 is not compatible. I added the incompatibilities before IR3 existed.
  2. K2 is compatible. The I forgot to update the FAQ.
a month ago

Thanks! What about Factorissimo 2 (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Factorissimo2)?

a month ago

I have not tested Factorissimo 2 (or the more UPS efficient notnotmelon fork). But I'm pretty sure the original you asked about should work, but not sure about the fork.

Best would be to load a type of creative world and double check. And you find that it works would you mind letting me know here? :)

a month ago

I will, after my IR3 run :]

New response