Fluidic Power

Overhauls the power network to use the game's built-in fluid system in an attempt to make electricity more realistic. Adds working transformers for high power transmission, and creates various new and interesting power distribution challenges. Similar to the mods Flow Network and High Voltage, but significantly different by being the first mod that uses no on-tick power calculations. This means the UPS impact should be minimal for non-gigantic bases.

Content
8 days ago
Power

b [Fixed] Poles from startup mod

3 years ago

Probably not an actual bug, but a kind of incompatibility. I used this mod with My Quick Start, which among other things provides some small and medium poles (depending on settings). I was very confused for a while until I realized the "small pole" I could craft was different from the "small pole" that was included from the quick start mod. (I got that the "source" small pole was different, no problem there).

Maybe change the text on the old poles to be "old pole, do not use if you want fluidic power"? I would have figured it out a lot faster with that.

3 years ago

Hello! Yeah, I should definitely do that. Possibly add something in the FAQ too. Thanks for the suggestion, and sorry for the confusion. I wanted to delete the vanilla poles, but a mod loading after mine might want to use it. :P

3 years ago

Hello! Yeah, I should definitely do that. Possibly add something in the FAQ too. Thanks for the suggestion, and sorry for the confusion. I wanted to delete the vanilla poles, but a mod loading after mine might want to use it. :P

This thread has been locked.