Flow Control

by GotLag

Adds pipes with restricted connections, and several useful valves.

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistics

i Mod for Wider Pipes

4 years ago

Hi,
I am the author of Schall Machine Scaling. I am making a new mod featuring wide pipes spanning a few tiles (like a pipe +3 which is 4x4 tiles), so they will have much higher fluid flow rates with reduced number of entities, which will fit with my "scaled up" machines in the above-mentioned mod.
Then I found out your mod, and it is actually quite similar to what I am doing. (The difference is I make pipes of various width.) But I further find that your code is simple and efficient, which will improve my code a bit.
This mod would be a bridge between vanilla and the above-mentioned mod. So it will contains only the pipes of different connections, offshore pumps and pumps. Valves will not be implemented, so players liking this feature will stay using yours. :-)

So my question is:
- Do you mind if I publish my mod? (Will not have dependency on your mod, but I will credit you on mod page for using part of your code.)
- Or do you prefer to implement such features in your mod, and written by you?

Cheers,
Schall

4 years ago

Go for it, do your thing

4 years ago

Just want to inform you that I have made the new mod. The code are mostly rewritten and so work in a completely different way in the released version, so I am no longer using any part of your code.
But still, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you.

New response