Explosive Biters

This mod adds a nest of explosive aliens and worms! These aliens will explode on death (area damage) and spread fire. Fire spitters are also deadly burning everything! And if you see their Mother, run, run for you life! Say goodbye to your walls! Good luck! Note:Autoplace configured for hot areas found in alien-biomes mod.

Content
11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g Serious lag isses

2 years ago

I had a long reddit-thread discussing some lag issues I had and we managed to narrow it down to your mod. I am sharing this thread with you in case it helps. If you can fix it I would love to play with the Mother Of again

https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/tvj9pv/wait_for_update_is_very_high_in_single_player/i3a5vdq/

2 years ago

Thanks for the report. The mother really has an issue, when it decides to shoot a stone... the stone will not be destroyed, and it will populate the entire planet... i already tried to fix this adding acid to its spit, so it could destroy the stone... but i guess it is not working...

8 months ago

I may have experienced this issue. Between fire biters shooting at rocks for infinity and nearby biters "frozen in time" (despite being pretty close to my defences) taking small amounts of damage and healing added up when there was 268k enemies not including worms. Thankfully running the following command, although certainly not an ideal solution, fixed the UPS issue:
/c game.forces["enemy"].kill_all_units()

New response