Ever wanted to ADD something to a blueprint or tweak something like combinator settings?
Do you like to give your blueprints fancy names and hate to lose them?
This mod allows to edit a blueprint while keeping its name, icons, and place in Blueprint book.
Also supports blueprints with Mining drills, Offshore pumps or Landfill in them!
All editing is done in a secondary surface in editor mode.
The game automatically pauses upon entering editor, so you won't miss anything in the main surface.
- Blueprint editing.
- Blueprint book editing.
- Support for infinite blueprint sizes.
- Support for Mining drills.
- Support for Offshore pumps.
- Support for Landfill.
- Automatically constructing trains from ghosts.
- Gui allowing to reset, discard or confirm changes.
- Modded entities should be supported, but there will probably be some weird edge cases I didn't think of. Please report them.
- NOT REALLY MULTIPLAYER COMPATIBLE.
- No integration for Blueprint library.
- If you had the edited blueprint linked in your Quickbar, the link will be lost with editing.
- Fix bugs.
- See if there is any extra functionality that would be convenient.
- It's probably possible to improve the performance a bit.