The mod still functions in its limited way (known memory requirement spikes, blueprint books don't work anymore in 1.0, and potentially other bugs). But it's too broken to be considered proper so I marked it as deprecated. Hopefully I willl find time to update it later, rewriting it instead to do some thing more properly.
Ever wanted to ADD something to a blueprint or tweak something like combinator settings?
Do you like to give your blueprints fancy names and hate to lose them?
This mod allows to edit a blueprint while keeping its name, icons, and place in Blueprint book.
Also supports blueprints with Mining drills, Offshore pumps or Landfill in them!
All editing is done in a secondary surface in editor mode.
The game automatically pauses upon entering editor, so you won't miss anything in the main surface.
- Blueprint editing.
- Blueprint book editing.
- Support for infinite blueprint sizes.
- Support for Mining drills.
- Support for Offshore pumps.
- Support for Landfill.
- Automatically constructing trains from ghosts.
- Gui allowing to reset, discard or confirm changes.
- Modded entities should be supported, but there will probably be some weird edge cases I didn't think of. Please report them.
- NOT REALLY MULTIPLAYER COMPATIBLE.
- No integration for Blueprint library.
- If you had the edited blueprint linked in your Quickbar, the link will be lost with editing.
- Fix bugs.
- See if there is any extra functionality that would be convenient.
- It's probably possible to improve the performance a bit.