Everything On Nauvis - Fulgora Discovered!

by 0n0w1c

Everything On Nauvis, until Fulgora is discovered.

Overhaul
a month ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.52K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Environment Cheats

g Compatibility with Pollution: Impactful Smog / Spore Cloud

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

I wanted to enable pollution on fulgora to use with this mod: Pollution: Impactful Smog / Spore Cloud (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/visible-pollutants )

but the pollution map cannot be generated on fulgora.

a month ago

Can you add more context?
Is an error message generated?
Are you saying pollution is not displayed on the map?
Did you select the option to move the Aquilo biome to Fulgora?
Do you have enemies installed?

a month ago

no error,
indeed no pollution is generated, no red blocks on map view. also in debug mode no polluted chunks.
i did select the option to move aquilo biome to fulgora.
No additional enemies.

For that other mod, i needed to enter on which planets to generate pollution, in that mod settings, I tried writing the following:
fulgora
fulgora, aquilo

Let me know if i can help more.

a month ago

Thanks for the update. I will double check, but iirc, pollution is not activated unless there is an enemy.

a month ago

Yes, currently pollution is not activated on Fulgora unless there is an autoplaced enemy with a unit-spawner. Pollution is fairly expensive computing, so planets without an enemy do not have pollution activated by default.

I will look into making the mods compatible.

New response