Dispatcher: dispatch trains to chosen stations with signals

Adds a new train station (Dispatcher) that dispatches waiting trains to a station when a dispatch virtual signal is received (target station ID is provided via the signal).

Content
1 year, 11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g Update for 0.18

robot256 ☆
4 years ago

Hi piero,
Just a friendly reminder in case you forgot. I made a git pull request with the minor changes needed for 0.18 compatibility. I've been using them for months personally, and I'm sure others would like an official release!
Cheers,
robot256

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi robot256,
Thanks a lot for the reminder. I do not think 0.18 is yet generally released (still in beta). I am afraid to upload a new version of the mod, because I do not know if people playing with the stable 0.17 Factorio will still be able to download the older compatible mod version (since the new 0.18 mod version breaks compatibility with 0.17).
Do you know if this would work for 0.17 players ?

robot256 ☆
3 years ago

It is a little unintuitive in the mod portal, but all the versions in your download list are available all the time, and each version of Factorio will pick the latest one it is compatible with. There are lots of mods that support both by uploading two new files one after the other, and it does not matter what order.

(And at least half the user base has switched to 0.18 based on my mod's downloads.)

3 years ago

Pleaaaassseee peter-the-moon!!!
I'm waiting for your update to upgrade to 0.18.
Factorio without your mod is so much interesting!
merci beaucoup piero!

3 years ago

Quand c'est demandé comme ça, je m’exécute !

New mod version 1.2.0 is available for 0.18. Thank you robot256 for the help!

3 years ago

pete you rocks!
Without this mod, factorio is less interesting and with LTN the game is too easy. your mod is the perfect balance!
thanks!
/
piero tu déchires!
factorio sans ce mods est vraiment moins intéressant et avec le mod LTN le jeu devient plus simple. ton mod est le bon équilibre.
merci!

New response