Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

g Constructrons Not Working

9 months ago

The 1.0.74 update rendered my constructrons inoperable. I hoped the ..75 update would help, but it did not. I tried enabling | disabling construction and deconstruction and resetting. I also have not exceeded the construction cap imposed by Factorio. There is no error message associated with this issue that's why I put it under the general topic. Any help would be appreciated.

9 months ago

Hi

Please enable debug mode and check the status via the text overlay. Additionally, you can perform /ctron reset all to get them going.

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

I entered debug mode and there was no text overlay. I did a /ctron reset entities and the response came back with the answer I expected for stations and constructions. I performed /ctron reset all and still nothing. All entities claim to be working.

9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Update: I spoke too soon. They were working for about 10 minutes, but have shut down again.

9 months ago

Hi

I think this is best discussed on discord
https://discord.gg/m9TDSsH3u2