Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

b Crash in entity_processor:285

10 months ago

https://imgur.com/a/1jWskSX

entity_processor.lua:285:bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

Nothing in particular seemed to trigger it but I had a lot of "Ghost on Water" mod ghosts around and maybe it crashed when trying to dispatch them?

10 months ago

Hi

Thanks for the report but I am afraid I will need a way to reproduce the issue in order to troubleshoot it.

I can tell you that it was due to a deconstruction event however, not a build event.

9 months ago

I got the same error. This occurred after I marked a LTN station for deconstruction, and then opened the character inventory. Note that I have not yet researched the Constructron technology!

The mod Constructron-Continued (1.0.75) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Constructron-Continued::on_nth_tick(15)
Constructron-Continued/script/entity_processor.lua:285: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
Constructron-Continued/script/entity_processor.lua:285: in function 'add_entities_to_chunks'
Constructron-Continued/control.lua:14: in function <Constructron-Continued/control.lua:11>