Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

i Item transport logistic

10 months ago

Hi again again,
The mod "Spidertron Logistics" tried the provider/requestor but that one requires a whole new network to be built. Your current system is essentially doing the same thing right now. The build site is the requestor, the logistics net around the service stations is the provider. Load up a CTron and go! All you'd need to add is a configurable requestor item to be placed. The service station could stay as the sole provider structure. Could also make a seperate provider if you want to limit things like Spidertron Logistics did, but I didn't like that idea personally.

Thanks!

10 months ago

Hi

There is no way in game way to transfer from spider directly to a container without script intervention which does not sit well within a utility mod. One way it could be done is but requesting items and dumping it in another network, but it isn't really on the cards as there is more logic shortfalls than I'd like currently.

10 months ago

Bummer. I'm planning to create some isolated bot network factories, so I'd actually Want the requested items dropped straight into that isolated network from a centralized storage isolated network. Going to have a bunch of isolated networks instead of one big one.
Thanks for thinking about the idea though!