Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

i Path to nearest land, if endpoint would be in water

11 months ago

Thanks for this Mod. It is really good.
I'm playing SeaBlock and so I'm using a lot of landfill or with Jobmerging the point for the Constructon would be in water.
Is it possible to add a check, if the Job side is in water and then move it to the closest land?

Kind Regards Jonathan

11 months ago

Are you using the actual "landfill" or are you using grass or sand? I'm playing seablock and it handles things fine if you use the normal landfill.

Would be cool bonus if the mod allowed you to select the object used for landfill.

11 months ago

Are you using the actual "landfill" or are you using grass or sand? I'm playing seablock and it handles things fine if you use the normal landfill.

Would be cool bonus if the mod allowed you to select the object used for landfill.

This is exactly it, "landfill" is currently hard coded for path behavioral related code at the moment.