Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

g 2 problems, making it unusable

1 year, 27 days ago

I have noticed 2 problems with this mod that makes me unable to use it.
1) If i place a lot of concrete the bots will lock themself up by requesting more items then there can fit in their inventory, so they all just stands there.
2) I have a construction job, one missing lap on my railway track to an outer base, 4 robots has self destructed by pathing right though 20 mobs hives. I have 1 left but every time i place it will go there right away.

Also are there a way to downgrade the Construction spiders back to a normal spider?

1 year, 15 days ago

I also use them a lot for laying concrete (we're talking about roughly 40k-60k at a time, and I haven't had the issue you've described. What I've seen is them hang out for a long time (because the available material is being split between many constructions), but eventually, they all went and did their thing. It just took a while. I try and look at this mod not so much for instant building, but rather for things that are less important and might take a while. In other words, if I need a rail setup, for example, I do that by hand or with onboard bots (unless I don't care how long it takes).

1 year, 15 days ago

I believe the issue occurs if a chunk is split but is not fully built. I have a fix that will mostly avoid this by having the last split job scan for completion in the next update.

11 months ago

I have the same problem 1 as the original Poster: spidertron requesting 10k landfill while it can only store up to 8k (minus construction bots).

Just to be safe, is it a good idea to put a cap on total requested resource (stack) to be < 80 minus construction bot (and maybe minus 5 extra slot to be absolutely safe) ?

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

I have the same problem 1 as the original Poster: spidertron requesting 10k landfill while it can only store up to 8k (minus construction bots).

Just to be safe, is it a good idea to put a cap on total requested resource (stack) to be < 80 minus construction bot (and maybe minus 5 extra slot to be absolutely safe) ?

Hi
please confirm that you are on the latest version? .74