Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

b Horde mode gets confused when upgrading undergrounds

1 year, 1 month ago

So the situation is - i have an order to upgrade underground red belt to a blue belt. Horde mode makes 2 constructrons each grab a single underground and try upgrading it. Naturally you cant upgrade an underground that consists of 2 elemenents with only one - so they both get stuck there until reset. Its not really that big of a problem, but if you have the time - something to improve on. Thank you for your time, as always.

1 year, 1 month ago

I can see how this occurs rather easily.

The only thing I can propose is that Horde mode is hardcode disabled for upgrade jobs..
Would you like to make this decision for all current and future users?

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Could that be an option you can toggle or maybe another command? Its not too big of an issue, but if it locks out pairs of your constructrons, i can see people getting annoyed by it. But if you can indeed disable horde mode for specific jobs, it makes things simple.

If thats not worth the time and effort required, then i d say yeah, disabling horde mode only for upgrading is still better than your spiders getting locked.