Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

i Toggle

1 year, 1 month ago
  1. Is it possible to add the Toggle switching tasks related to modules?
  2. Is it possible to add the refresh/or rescan tasks button. The are many blueprints on the map, but construtrons idle.
1 year, 1 month ago

Hi

I am unsure what you mean by your first question?
For question 2, yes you can use the reset command (see mod page)

1 year, 1 month ago

Hi!

I mean the tasks to insert/or change modules in factories/buildings. (red, blue, green modules)

1 year, 1 month ago

Module inserter is already supported, if you are using a different mod then it very likely is not raising the scripted event that Constructron needs to process.

1 year, 1 month ago

No, i do not use another mod. I only want to switch off this function. Because some times I haven't enough modules at that time, but paste blueprint which included modules, and constructrons are idle waiting to recieve 100% needed modules, while they can build or do another tasks.

1 year, 1 month ago

This is not possible but you can cancel the request to have it build what is available however it will requeue them after.

1 year, 1 month ago

Ok. Thanks for the answers.