Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

g Can you make Constructron build only specific buildings?

1 year, 2 months ago

I only want to build rails with Constructron. Is that possible?

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi

Unfortunately the mod is not designed to work like that.

Just so I have a better idea, what is the use case for that kind of functionality?

1 year, 2 months ago

Hey thanks for your response.

I like to build train worlds. I figured out a way to supply required buildings to separate logistic systems. There's a big provider station at main base and requester stations on the map connected by rail. All I need to build a new base is a little founding station that will self expand. All 3 pictured here https://i.ibb.co/rs9cqWp/Untitled-1.jpg So all my bases build themselves. The connection between those bases is the only chore. I initially downloaded the mod for building those connections. I don't remember what was my exact issue with constructron and my design because I haven't played for months but I remember it was bugging me. I remember constructrons fighting for resources with my train network, and possibly sometimes returning with buildings because construction bots already build them? Not sure what was the exact issue or if the latter is possible.