Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

g On/Off button for constructrons checking jobs? [resolved]

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

UPDATE: Scratch all that, apparently the button is in long term plans and commands are a short term solution. I would however like a single command to stop\resume ALL kinds of jobs, not one by one.

~I think i saw a topic about this already, but it was closed, so sorry for posting another one. Is there a way to temporarily suspend all constructron operations? Globally or on per surface basis. Blueprint designing aside, i assume constructrons do take some resources to process job searches, right? So it d be nice if i could suspend them, while i am doing stuff on another surface (like planets in Space Exploration for example).

I believe there is a console command for that, but it d sure be nice to have a shortcut button for it. Thanks for your time.~

1 year, 2 months ago

Hi

That's rather reasonable. I have added it to version 1.0.68.

1 year, 2 months ago

Big thanks for taking your time to do that!