Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

b Crash 1.0.61 [resolved]

1 year, 3 months ago
The mod Constructron-Continued (1.0.61) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Constructron-Continued::on_nth_tick(60)
__Constructron-Continued__/script/constructron.lua:682: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'pairs'
    __Constructron-Continued__/script/constructron.lua:682: in function '?'
    __Constructron-Continued__/script/job_processor.lua:173: in function 'do_job'
    __Constructron-Continued__/script/job_processor.lua:15: in function <__Constructron-Continued__/script/job_processor.lua:13>

They were doing just fine and then crashed probably on scheduling the next task as I did paint quite a few rails to construct.

1 year, 3 months ago

Any idea to what you did to get this? I cannot replicate the issue..

1 year, 3 months ago

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1urgtfQXLK42CIMxFIxMgRmHl25WAk7Zj/view?usp=share_link

Crash happens within a minute or two into this save. I have a hunch that it may be me torching a forest that had trees marked for deconstruction.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

I've fixed this is v1.0.63 which will be released in ~11 hours.

You can prevent this from occurring in the mean time by not letting the deconstruction logistics take longer than max_job_time (setting).