Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

g can_satisfy_request [resolved]

1 year, 4 months ago

I am running Factorio 1.1.59 and was updating Constructron-Continued from 1.0.29 to 1.0.48. This crash also happens with version 1.0.45 and 1.0.42. I also added dynamnic-robot-queues 1.0.2 when the problem started to accure. This is a link for the save file https://easyupload.io/e0n5xv. Going back to Constructron-Continued 1.0.29 and keeping dynamnic-robot-queues 1.0.2 fixes the error for now.

The mod Constructron-Continued (1.0.42) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Constructron-Continued::on_nth_tick(60)
LuaLogisticNetwork doesn't contain key can_satisfy_request.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'index'
__Constructron-Continued
/script/constructron.lua:755: in function '?'
Constructron-Continued/script/constructron.lua:356: in function 'do_until_leave'
Constructron-Continued/script/constructron.lua:1286: in function 'do_job'
Constructron-Continued/script/constructron.lua:1299: in function <Constructron-Continued/script/constructron.lua:1297>

1 year, 4 months ago

Hi

can_satisfy_request was added in a later version of Factorio so you will either need to update Factorio or downgrade the mod.

I am fairly certain there are no substantial changes in the newer versions of Factorio whereas there have been many improvements between mod versions.