Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

b Error when attempting to load an existing save [resolved]

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

It might be a mod conflict as I have a lot installed. Let me know if you need a mod list to see if its on my end.
Also tested and I'm able to load a completely new save. Will try disabling some mods in the meantime.

Error while applying migration: Constructron-Continued: Constructron-Continued_1.0.21.lua

...Continued__/migrations/Constructron-Continued_1.0.21.lua:14: attempt to index field 'max-worker-per-job' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...Continued__/migrations/Constructron-Continued_1.0.21.lua:14: in main chunk

1 year, 6 months ago

Hi

This will be fixed in v1.0.41, but you could also disable the mod, save the game and then re-enable the mod.

1 year, 5 months ago

Hi, I get the same message error but I never had the mod installed previously. I think the fix you posted works only if you had a previous version installed, right?

1 year, 5 months ago

The migrations only run if the mod was installed and the game was saved with a previous version. Nonetheless, I have just release 1.0.41.. try that :)

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Awesome! Many thanks!
Edit: I confirm this is working! =D

1 year, 5 months ago

Confirm that this issue was fixed with version 1.0.41