Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

b 50 Bots instead of 100

1 year, 8 months ago

Hello, I just starting using this today and noticed the bot count's requested don't seem to match the max bots supported in my spidertron.
I have 4xMK2 roboports, and so I should be requesting 100 bots, but instead it requests 50. I've tried removing the bots, adding/removing MK2's etc.. Still only requests 50

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi

This figure can be changed in the mod settings, you can also set your own robot name if you use a mod that adds different construction robots like nuclear robots.

If you need any further help, jump into the discord!
https://discord.gg/m9TDSsH3u2

1 year, 8 months ago

Any reason the mod can't detect the MK2s in the grid and adjust?

1 year, 8 months ago

There is no reason it cannot, but on the flip side I can see some people don't want that to happen for various reasons. On the flip side to both, some people may even want varying amounts of bots. It's impossible to cater to all situations and I have to go with the most customizable option.

1 year, 8 months ago

IMHO the default should be to detect MK2s/roboports and fill those, but still allow the setting to override to your desire. I would think this would cater to most as a default while still allowing control. Anyhoo, love the mod, nice work!

1 year, 6 months ago

A clean way to do it would be a maximum number of robots or no value.