Constructron-Continued

by ILLISIS

An automated Spidertron; has the ability to move, set logistic requests, construct, deconstruct, repair and upgrade entities/blueprints of any size, anywhere on the map with items from your logistic network for the ultimate fire and forget automation and megabase quality of life experience with unmatched scaling potential.

Tweaks
2 months ago

i Dumping all ammunition and overwriting logistic requests

1 year, 11 months ago

is it possible to not have the constructron overwrite some existing logistic requests? I want to keep them supplied with ammunion.

1 year, 11 months ago

Hi

Could you explain your situation a bit further so I can understand better why this is needed ?

1 year, 11 months ago

I have lost a couple constructrons that wandered too close to my defenses trying to rebuild stuff. this would be less likely if they didn't dump all their ammo (even the ammo in the weapons) as soon as they get a construction order. Not a huge deal, but I'd like to be able to "lock" even one logistic request so the constructron doesn't dump a given item.

1 year, 3 months ago

I second this. Perhaps just specify with weapon slot filters what kind of ammunition should go in to be delivered when they go on a construction/deconstruction job. That way they could protect themselves when their path leads through hostile territory.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Hello!

I was looking into this yesterday actually as it is fairly high up in my plans to add and I happened to be hands on with the logistic request code.

What would be your expected behavior if the ammo cannot be fulfilled by logistic requests?

Happy to discuss in depth on discord; https://discord.gg/m9TDSsH3u2